Friday, March 18, 2011

Carpe Diem 2011

'The writing bug', I say. Never believed in it. Still don't. But if you ask me why it looked like I'm starting to write again --which I am--, then it's nice to have a good excuse. But if you insist, then, yes; I write because I.. just feel like I have to. I have people looking up to me now, even if I try to deny it. Perhaps they always did, and unsurprisingly disappointed again and again at my fallings, failings, and backslidings, and yet ... they're still around. Looking at me, for me. And waited for God knows what. Well, perhaps it's time to really say sorry, and do something. It's time to start meeting their expectations. No. Not expectations. Needs. Start meeting, attending, to their needs. They have needs; to be understood; to know they're not alone; to know someone out there feels the same way, gone through the same things, and is reaching out too, for help; for salvation. It's about time, I think, that they know I was always there. I'll stop hiding, I'll stop being absent. I feel them. And I care. And I think, I have the answer. No, I have always had the answer. I just never took the time to tell them.

The answer is love. Always was. And what is love? God is love. And who is God? God is the Father, the Christ his Only Begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit, eternal and unchanging. From age to age the same.

Seize the day! Seize the answers! Remember ... Love. Love sent His Son. Love died on the cross, and rose again from the dead, for you. And Love sent His Spirit, to sustain you, to strengthen you, to keep you. Seize Him. Seize Love.

No comments: